If you are a fitness buff who wants to do more when you hit the gym, then MuscleTech Platinum is creatine for you. It builds muscle and makes recovery a lot faster after working out. A product of extensive scientific research with glowing reviews both online and offline, this is definitely one product you should take a closer look.
Is it safe to use?
On the manufacturing side, you can be confident with MuscleTech Platinum Creatine. It is produced in a GMP-compliant facility. It is also a certified product of extensive scientific research. It is guaranteed to be substance-free.
Here are its supplement facts per serving:
- Calories (5)
- Calcium (345mg)
- Magnesium (162mg)
- Sodium (340mg)
- goBHB Matrix (6g)
- Amino blend (1.5g)
Other ingredients include citric acid, malic acid, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sucralose, xanthan gum, acesulfame potassium, and natural food coloring. It also contains phenylalanine. MuscleTech Platinum Creatine is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, peanut, tree nut, wheat, egg, fish, and shellfish ingredients.
There are two phases to take note of:
- Loading phase. The loading phase is the first three days. Mix one scoop in 8oz of water. Have four servings in a day.
- Maintenance phase. The maintenance phase starts right after the third day. Mix one scoop in 8oz of water. Have two servings in a day.
For better results, you can switch water to a protein drink. Stacking it with other fitness beverages means better results.
You can take MuscleTech Platinum Creatine at least thirty minutes before working out or thirty minutes after working out. Minus strenuous activities, you can just take one or two servings in the morning before or after breakfast.
Just like any creatine supplement, MuscleTech Platinum Creatine is generally safe to ingest. However, some possible side effects could include nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhea, hair loss, weight gain, irregular heartbeat, and muscle cramping. Here are more precautions to take when you do decide to use this supplement:
- Drink lots of water (at least eight glasses a day) when you take a creatine supplement. This is because it draws water from the body and could possibly lead to dehydration if you do not have enough fluid at home.
- Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating.
- Avoid if you have bipolar disorder, kidney disease, diabetes, and Parkinson’s disease.
Here are the awesome benefits that you get if you opt to use MuscleTech Platinum Creatine:
- Increases muscle size
- Builds lean muscle
- Hastens recovery after strenuous activity like working out
- Improves strength
- Enhances mass
- Boosts energy
- You can stack it with practically any beverage of choice.
- Mixes well without lumps
MuscleTech Platinum Creatine 400g sells for only $7.38 on Amazon. You can bring that tag even lower if you subscribe to the product. Amazon offers the cheapest deal where this product is concerned. Other retailers sell the same product of the same size as much as $12.00.
Should you have questions about MuscleTech Platinum Creatine, you can use the following company details to direct them to:
- 3880 Jeffrey Blvd Blasdell, NY 14219
- [email protected]
Here are some positive reviews about MuscleTech Platinum Creatine from verified customers on Amazon:
- This stuff has made a massive difference in my physique. I’d been strength training for about 6 months before I started taking this and seeing average results. This stuff has made my muscles really pop over the last 30 days of use. Suddenly people are asking about what I’m doing to look so good. At 43 years old, that makes me happy! It also seems to help me not be as sore after my workout, which helps me train harder the next time. – B. Keller
- Fantastic and simple. When I started taking creatine, it was with kre-alkalyn and was seeing pretty well no results and was getting really bad headaches on top of that, and yes that is with drinking crazy amounts of water. Then I tried creatine blends, BPI sports best creatine, which tasted gross, loaded with sweeteners, and once again, didn’t work probably because the creatine profile was just wrong. Then I decided to follow conventional wisdom and simplify things, just use good old fashioned micronized creatine monohydrate. The difference has been amazing. Gains, strength, recovery speed, no headaches, never had a bloating problem. Just all around happy with this stuff. – David Brown
- I love this product! This is a basic approach to Creatine supplementation and is very effective.. I have been taking Creatine Supplementation for a few years now trying Creatine supplementation from various vendors and have to say this is one of the better forms of Creatine Supplementation on the market.with 5 grams of premium HPLC-Tested micronized creatine monohydrate. No fillers, and no added sugars. I like the power like texture that mixes well when added to a Protein shake or a Pre/Post Workout drink. I felt less sore after working out, and experienced increased strength while using this product, I highly recommend this Creatine supplement for its pure power like consistency that mixes well and is a must have for anyone looking to increase strength on a budget. – Neo2070
- This product is less than $8; high quality; 80 servings(comes w/scoop); made from reputable company. What’s not to like?! I noticed after a week of consuming this product I was increasing weights on all my exercises. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to increase their strength and next day recovery. I felt less tired and had more day to day energy. My stack: Animal Fury pre-workout, Animal Pak multivitamin, Animal Whey(strawberry) MuscleTech Creatine, Mutant Mass Gainer(Triple Chocolate), and Dr. Tobias Omega Fish Oil. Cheers! – Maria
- Simple product but great! Product is as titled, 100% creatine. There is no flavor so I would mix this with my protein or any flavored drink. It would mix right away without any clumping, so you can mix it in with a spoon easily. I would also put this into my preworkout if it didn’t have creatine in it. I had seen an increase on muscle mass because I am able to push slightly harder at the gym. – Tyler S.
It has also received its fair share of critical reviews. Here are some of them:
- Really didn’t see any results. Other brands seem to work a lot better for my body type. – FB
- This formulation did not work well for me. I have used other products with no side effects. I got a lot of muscle fatigue for this brand. Only used for two weeks. Will throw out the rest. – Stepheno
- Doesn’t mix well. Remains quite gritty and unpleasant to consume. – Andrew P.
- This didn’t do anything for me and I’ve been taking it for at least 3 weeks. – Rafael Da Silva
- I used this and found no difference in strength nor energy or endurance. Unfortunately, this did not work for me but I have read that people’s bodies handle creatine differently. It does not mean the product is bad but just note that this is not going to jack you up. (And yes, I did the load up phase and maintenance so I followed the proper steps.) Good luck. – M. Arias
5 negative reviews
Where to Buy
You can get MuscleTech Platinum creatine online by using any of these links: